What is the point of this concept? I'm not sure ...
Maybe if you already have all the steppers and other parts or you salvage them you can easily get the frame ...
People are interested in it since the first batch is sold out so it must be a market niche for it ...
- Iron plate structure
- Extruder support
- Print surface
- Metal shafts
- Complete assembly video
- File with all printed parts (also extruder)
- 3 motors Nema 14 and 1 motor Nema 17
- Standard metric screws 3 and 4
- 6 units 624zz bearings and 10 units LM6UU bearings, pulleys and belts gt2
- Electronics. Ramps for example.
- Hot end between 0,2 y 0,8 mm
- Power external supply 12V 4A
- Print Technology: Fused deposition modeling
- External dimensions: 210 x 210 x 250 mm.
- Build Volume: 105 x 105 x 130 mm.
- Filament: 1.75 mm
- Print rigid and elastic filaments
- Compatible with almost all extruders and hot ends
- Software: Cura, Repetier, Pronterface, Octoprint and others
- 3D Model File Types: .stl, .gcode, .obj
- Supported OS: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10+), Linux
- Ultra compact system H-bot
- Weight full assembled: 2.5 kg.
- Power supply: External power supply DC 12V 4A
Company homepage: http://www.lewihe.com/