RepRapWeb is a fully functional open source 3d printer controller software UI which runs over http web protocol on Raspberry Pi. It is developed by Andrew Hodel. It has some interesting features.
- Free - Licensed under the Affero General Public License (AGPL)
- Includes Slicing Software - Convert STL -> GCODE all within the same interface using CuraEngine or Slic3r
- Nothing to install on your computer - Runs completely on Raspberry Pi, use any computer from anywhere to control it
- Wireless Networking - Ethernet and 802.11 Wireless Connectivity for your printer
- STL Visualizer - View your prints before you print them
- Multi Printer Support - Control as many printers as you have USB ports all within the same interface
- Complete Printer Control - Pause and unpause your prints in realtime, set and view temperatures and control movements
- Auto Level Support - Includes support for printers which support Autolevel.
- Fast - Quick and responsive interface, almost immediate slicing with CuraEngine
GitHub repository: https://github.com/andrewhodel/reprapweb