- OpenRail for linear motion
- Dual hot end configuration
- Bowden extruder designed for geared steppers
- Mechanically fixed heated bed, vs. binder clips
- cOssel attempts to enable a low-power, non-contact automatic leveling sensor as an alternative to using a retractable mechanical switch as used in other deltas. This feature is still experimental as most IR sensors have not been proven repeatable.
cOssel has dual reflective IR auto leveling, This feature is still experimental as most IR sensors have not been proven repeatable.
You can build it yourself, all files and instructions are available at:
|cOssel IR leveling sensor (still experimental)|