The main advantages of Micron's dual head extruder are:
- Easy nozzles height calibration: Unclamp the "DFGNM" locking screws, lower the 2 nozzles to the flat printing bed and lock again
- Innovative "all metal" hot end features a detachable filament guide and nozzle module "DFGNM"
- All metal design enables working with polycarbonate at 280- 300 degrees Celsius and with future materials that require higher working temperatures beyond those supported by plastic extruders and hot end.
- Reliable design: enabling strong filament gripping by using high torque 1:13 gear motor and stainless steel 303 hobbed gear with special teeth profile.
- Continuous idler bearing preload adjustment using 2 set screws.
- Easy opening service doors that does not change idler springs preload, while opening and closing the service doors
- Smooth filament feeding design that prevents the filament from being stuck after passing the hobbed gear.
- Tested with PLA, ABS, polycarbonate, nylon and PVA.
- Priced at: 469.95 USD
- Motors: Nema 11 Step Motors.
- Rated current/Phase: 0.67 Amps
- 6.2 VDC :Rated voltage/Phase
- Fans: 40x40x20 size, 12VD
- Heaters: 12V
- Thermistors: 100K ohm NTC thermistor
- Nominal Distance between the 2 nozzles is 46mm but required fine calibration
- 1:13 Planetary Gearbox
- Materials: black anodize Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Brass.
- Filament size: 1.75mm
- Nozzle size: 0.35mm and 0.5mm
- Total weight:900 gram
Here is the post about single printhead version:
They sell it here: