This printer is aimed at small chocolate business. It is priced at £2888.00 (exl. VAT).
From the product page:
Choc Creator is a simple, versatile precision desktop 3D Chocolate Printer, developed as a cost-effective solution for individuals, chocolatiers, entrepreneurs and small businesses to make innovative chocolate products; the possibilities are endless!
- Compact three dimensional motion platform allows for convenient desktop use anywhere.
- Easy-to-use printing head and quick-install syringe mean that the printer can be refilled within a matter of minutes.
- Simple USB connection means that designs can be rapidly sent to the printer for creation.
- Designed to print accurate chocolate line tracks from 0.5 mm to 1.5 mm - much finer and more precise than any current manual piping technique.
- Every step is computerized to offer repeatability without errors, and at the same time flexibility to manipulate printing parameters for meeting different speed and accuracy requirements.
- Print onto various substrates such as on other chocolates, cakes, biscuits, dishes, paper for chocolate decoration as well as complete products.
- Commonly used chocolates can be used and various chocolates (brown, dark, white, red, blue, etc.) can be conveniently filled into the printing head to print fantastic and artistic colourful chocolate decorations and products.
- Print chocolate into 2D cross-section patterns like an ink printer or, due to the Choc Creators unparalleled level of precision, sequentially deposit chocolate onto consolidated patterns layer-by-layer to form 3D objects.
In the Box:
- 1 Choc Creator V1 3D Printer
- 2 Syringes
- 6 Printing Tips
- Build Envelope: 175(X)mm x 175(Y)mm x 70(Z)mm
- Maximum Linear Speed: 2000mm/min
- Printing Head: The deposition process is precisely controlled using a stepper motor to extrude chocolate out of a 10ml syringe. High Precision printing nozzle is used for fine printing (approx. 0.5mm to 1.5mm track depending on print setting). Two sets of printing head consumables (2 syringes and 2 nozzles) will be supplied.
- File Format: Accepts STL files (standard 3d printing file) and G-code (standard SNC machining language). File is uploaded to the printer via a standard USB connection.
- This hobby printer is controlled using simple open source software. User has full access to the print settting parameters and instructions are provided.
- Quality, Service And Warranty: Choc Printer comes with CE marking to assure the quality, safety and acceptability for chocolate processing. Choc Edge team is dedicated to provide cutting edge chocolate printing solutions and essential technical supports for users. One-year product warranty is provided to replace non-working components.
- Product Delivery And Assembling: Choc creator printer can be delivered worldwide and delivery typically takes 1-2 weeks for UK, 3-4 weeks for EU and 4-5 weeks for international buyers. The printer is fully assembled and tested before the delivery.
Choc Creator v1 PDF brochure:
here is a method you can print chocolate shapes on your home DIY 3d printer: