- Build volume of 200 x 200 x 200mm
- Layer size of 0.05mm
- Minimum wall thickness of 0.19mm
- Standalone machine using USB or SD card gcode input
- Two nozzles sizes, 0.30 and 0.15mm
- Display panel to monitor print operations
- Enclosed heated build chamber to minimize ABS warping effects (they probably don't care about patents that big western corporations have on heated chamber technology)
- Automatic calibration of the print bed
- Russian-specific software interface
- Price: RUB 99,000, or USD 3,000.
Here is video by TixTri in Russian language that shows both Picaso 3d models: Builder and focuses on Designer.