Key features include:
- Build volume of 215 x 215 x 200 mm and 215 x 215 x 300 mm for the Extended model
- Layer resolution up to 20 micron for 0.4 mm nozzle
- Print temperature up to 280 ˚C
- Dual extrusion with a soluble support material
- Swappable print cores
- Heated build plate with active leveling
It is priced at 2995 euro for Ultimaker 3 and 3695 euro for Ultimaker 3 Extended without the VAT.
Here is the video overview of Ultimaker 3 new features:
Unboxing video that shows the content of the package:
Hopefully we will have some reviews and independent tests soon.
Here is the Ultimaker 3 homepage:
Ultimaker also released Ultimaker PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) water soluble support material:
It is priced at 39,95 euro without VAT for 350g.
PVA homepage: https://ultimaker.com/en/products/materials/pva
Here is the video with dual extrusion of a gyro model:
The design of the machine is very simillar to previous model:
Here is what looks like test print of 3D Benchy with dual extrusion of two colors:
Here is Thomas giving his opinion and impressions on new Ultimaker: