Bill Of Materials
- 6x – 608 Roller skate bearings
- 2x -100mm 8mm all thread rod.
- 5x - M8 bolts.
- 1x - 40mm M8 bolt
- 2x – 6mm ID. 15mm OD bearing (had these laying around) find what you can, modify the files as necessary.
- 1x - 60mm shaft (matches the bearings)
- 12x - wood screws
- 1x plank of wood. Approx. 300mm x 450m
- 3x Spacer wood 2x4 is what I used. ~ 50mmx100mm
- 1x – Geared Globe Motors Model number 409A502
- 1x – 19v PSU
- 1x – 5A switch
- 1x – Ikea $7 table leg, or 50mmx50mmx400mm chunk of wood.
Here is the saw in action:
Here it is cutting steel:
You can get all the files here: