It will be priced at 5999 Pounds range.
It is a evolution of their industrial scale technology and competition has nothing comparable now.
Here is more detailed presentation of internal mechanics and quality of objects printed on the Arke:
- Resolution: X, Y and Z axis: 0.1 mm (0.0039 in)
- Colour: Photorealistic HD Colour 4800 x 2400 DPI in X, Y and 254 in Z (up to 508 in Z with 50GSM paper)
- Build Size: 240 mm x 205 mm x 125 mm (9.5 in x 8 in x 4.9 in) Adaptive build volume
- Build Material: Paper
- Recyclable Parts/Material: Yes
- Equipment Dimensions: 880 mm wide x 593 mm high x 633 mm deep (34.6 in wide x 23.3 in high x 24.9 in deep)
- Power Requirements: 350W, 240v 50Hz or 120v 60Hz
- File Formats for Printing: STL, OBJ, VRML, DAE, 3MF
- Hardware Requirements: 8GB memory and 100GB hard drive, 1GB graphics card
- Network Connectivity: Ethernet, USB, WiFi
- Operating Systems: 64bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and OS X Yosemite
- Regulatory Compliance: CE, UL
- System Software: Mcor Orange
- Office Compatibility: Yes
- Consistent, high-definition, photorealistic colour enables unique, innovative designs across a wide range of professional and consumer applications.
- Print any colour, anytime on your 3D model, including text.
- Only 3D printer with the ICC (International Colour Consortium) colour map for the most accurate what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) colour in any 3D printer.
- Low cost makes full-colour, professional-class 3D printing accessible
- Low purchase price and running costs
- Free Mcor Mobile App lets you get and share designs run and monitor your Mcor ARKe from your iOS or Android smartphone
- Free Mcor Orange software for Mac and Windows-based PCs gives you complete control over your Mcor 3D printing projects, including loading, managing, customising and monitoring your 3D prints
- Mcor ARKe is IoT ready
- Provides full connectivity with options to connect via WiFi, Ethernet and USB
- Safe and eco-friendly 3D process is ideal for on-demand printing right in your office or classroom
- No harmful particle emissions, toxic chemicals or special facility requirements
- Green process and recyclable materials
- Adaptive Build minimizes the amount of material used
- Professional-quality 3D printing is a must for every professional
- Never-fail feed reliability, so you spend more time creating and less time fixing your 3D printer
- High resolution: 0.1 mm (0.0039 in) in X, Y, Z
- Build multiple models simultaneously
- Easy-to-use, plug-and-play process
- Hi-res touch screen with innovative LED progress task bar
Mcor Arke homepage: