- CONSTRUCTION alluminium 6 and 3 mm (precise and very rigid), other parts made of 3mm clear policarbonate and ABS
- WORKING AREA 250 x 235 x 165 mm . Maximum possible work area 300 x 235 x 165 mm (with removed/open covers)
- MATERIAL ABS, PLA, PVA, nylon (Taulman or other source), Stick filament, policarbonate, BandLay, LayBrick, LayWood, rubber, ceramics, cake and chocolate, metal engraving, wood engraving and milling , paper cutting.
- NOZZLE TYPE interchangeable hot-ends : 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- MATERIAL FILAMENT DIAMETER SUPPORTED 3 mm and 1.75 mm, depending on the extruder
- MAX. TRAVEL SPEED (TESTED) 500 mm/s
- RECOMEMMENDED PRINT SPEED WITH ABS 0.3mm LAYER 60 – 150mm/s depending on the quality required. Faster speeds possible with lower layer height. PLA can be printed faster too
- MAX ACCELERATION 3000 mm/s^2
- AXIS PRECISION 14 microns for X and Y axis, 0.625 microns for Z axis
- RECOMMENDED MINIMUM LAYER HEIGHT 0.1 for ABS and 0.025 for PLA.
- HEATED BUILD PLATFORM hardened glass 5mm, silicone heater 140W, temperatures up to 145 degrees.
- INTERCHANGEABLE TOOLHEADS plastic 3mm, plastic 1.75, plastic dual head extruder, ceramics, food (chocolate or paste etc.), dremel mount for 2D and 3D CNC milling, touch probe (buildplate calibration and 3d touch-scanning), LASER toolhead for cutting and engraving, experimental 5-axis toolhead. More toolheads are planned to be released in upcoming months.
- ELECTRONICS Sunbeam 2.0, with ARM LPC1769 processor, equipped with 5 stepper motor drivers – 3 for XYZ axis, 2 more for double-material extruder. Run by Smoothieware (http://smoothieware.org/).Internal disk drive accessible via USB.
- NAVIGATION LCD display panel with custom menu and graphics
- COMMUNICATION USB and LAN (can use WIFI to communicate). Stand alone printing supported via Panel + internal SD card.
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS 530x555x480 mm
- WEIGHT 20kg with packaging (basic version)
Here is ZMorph PCB milling:
... and here it is laser etching:
Here is the short overview of tool changing procedure: