The COBRA line includes: the COBRA single extruder , COBRA dual extruder, COBRA J-Head compatible extruder and COBRA bowden/rostock.
It is priced at 330 USD range.
Features and technical specifications from product page:
- Excellent performance with flexible materials
- Light weight and compact design
- Extremely fast and reliable printing with flexible materials such as NinjaFlex and PVA
- Small light weight package
- 100% All-Metal enables reliable and continuous printing up to 315 deg c.
- Unlike other extruders (No Teflon tubing or plastic parts inside the hot-end).
- Like all Micron 3DP extruders & hot-ends, the Cobra extruder line comes with the patent pending easily replaceable nozzle and guide.
- It takes less than a minute to switch to a different nozzle size or to a different material, without changing the calibration of the Z height.
- Reliable design: Cobra extruders use a small but powerful 1:13 planetary geared motor equipped with a 304 stainless steel hobbed gear. Including a special tooth profile which provides strong filament gripping.
- Continuous idler bearing with preload adjustment, using 2 set screws
- Easy opening service door that maintains idler bearing preload while opening and closing.
- Short and Smooth filament feeding design that prevents the filament from jamming after passing the hobbed gear.
- Test proven with PLA, ABS, polycarbonate, nylon, Carbon PLA, HPIS, Ninjaflex and PVA.
- High flow rate package available, sold separately.
- Step motor rated current/Phase: 0.67 Amp. Rated voltage/Phases: 6.2 VDC
- Fans: 30x30x10, 12V or 24V (specify)
- Heaters: 12V or 24V (specify), 60 watt
- Thermistors: EPCOS 100K thermistor (B57540G0104F000)