Here is more information from Mathias:
GCodeInfo App joins the family of the 3D Printing Apps GCodePrintr and GCodeSimulator.
It can analyze 3D print model files (gcode) and show detailed information like price, print time, etc.
The App can help you to answer these questions and much more:
- How long will it take to print the object?
- What is the material cost of it?
- How can I optimize the print time of my 3D Model (where is the time spend)?
- Whats the average print speed by layer?
- Cost / Price
- Print Time
- Length of Filament needed
- Layer Height
- Number of Layers
- Average / Min print speed
- Slowest/Fastest layer
- Print Model Size
- Print Mode Weight
- Print Mode Mass
- Snapshot image of the print model (2D top view)
- 3D view of the print model
- Temperature by layer chart
- Speed by layer chart
- Print time by layer
More information about GcodeInfo, GCodePrintr and GCodeSimulator find here: