Da Vinci Junior technical specifications:
- Print Technique: FFF
- Printer Size: 42 x 38 x 43 cm
- Printer Weight: 12kg
- Build Envelope: 15 x 15 x 15 cm
- One Touch Setup
- Eco friendly power consumption of just 75 watts.
- Features: SD card support, HFC technology used to detect low filament, one-year warranty.
- Price: 349 USD
|Da Vinci Junior 3d printer|
Here is video review of Da Vinci Junior:
Nobel 1.0 SLA 3d printer technical specifications:
- Print Technique: Stereolithography
- Printer Size: 28.2 x 33.7 x 60.5 cm
- Printer Weight: 20 lb/9.1 kg
- Auto resin refill
- Complete cover to ensure dust and pollutants do not spoil the print.
- Onboard LED Display of 5” with a Touch Panel.
- Connectivity of Device: USB 2.0 , Host/Client , WiFi
- Build Envelope: 12.8 x 12.8 x 20cm
- Print Resolution: X/Y : 300 microns, Z: 25 microns
- Printing Material: Photopolymer Resin
- Price: 1499 USD
|XYZPrinting Nobel SLA 3d printer|
Here is a video overview of Nobel. Tests or reviews are not yet available.
XYZPrinting Food 3d printer technical specifications:
- Printer Dimension 420 x 427 x 605 mm
- Print jets multiple (50-100 cc*3)
- Nozzle diameter 1/2/4/8 mm (optional)
- Display 5" touch screen
- Connectivity USB
- Maximum creation size 200 x 150 x 150 mm
- Layer thickness 0.8-6.4 mm
- Software XYZware
- Operating System Win 7/Win 8/Mac OSX 10.8
- File Types STL and XYZ format
- Price: unknown
Here is a video of food printer in action of extruding chocolate letters on a bread slice:
XYZPrinting also presented some sort of food growing cube with salad growing inside it. Looks like some sort of hydroponics or growth medium desktop / indoor plant growing setup.
There are no independent test or reviews of any of those machines yet.