RetroBand is open source project of a wearable 3d printable activity tracker armband you can make yourself. It can be connected to mobile app to display information.
Cool project ...
- Processor : ATmega328 - 3.3v (8MHz)
- 32KB Flash(2KB is shared for Bootloader), 2KB RAM, 1KB EEPROM
- Connected with Android exclusive app(supported over v.4.0).
- Calculating calories based on step count.
- Accumulating calorie data and displaying statistics in a monthly/daily/hourly data
- Real-time check of the change of the 3-axis values measured by accelerometer
- Open source
Detailed construction guide and all the files:
GitHub repository: https://github.com/godstale/retroband
Project homepage: http://www.hardcopyworld.com/ngine/aduino/index.php/archives/975
Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hardcopy.retroband