Dremel 3d printer presentation for Make:
Dremel 3D Idea Builder tech specs:
- Build Volume: 9" x 5.9" x 5.5" / 230 mm x 150 mm x 140 mm
- Layer Thickness: 4 mil | 0.004 inches 100 microns | 0.10 mm
- SD Card: Up to 32GB in size /3D20 will not work with SD cards larger than 32GB
- Internal Storage: 4GB
- Weight(without spool): 19 pounds 8 oz (8.845 kg)
- Dimensions: 19.1 x 13.2 x 15.7 inches (485 x 335 x 400 mm)
- Operating Interface: 3.5” full color IPS touch screen
How to operate Dremel 3d printer and remove objects:
How to clean clogged Dremel extruder:
Dremel 3d printer homepage: https://3dprinter.dremel.com/
The Dremel 3d printer page also features 3d model repository.
This Dremel machine looks like it was based on downgraded Flashforge Dreamer which has higher price but features dual extrusion and ABS support. Maybe this will be in next iteration of Dremel 3d printer?
The entire machine was probably developed in partnership with Flashforge ...
Dremel 3d printer pictures:
Dremel and HP 3d printing have partnered to strengthen their positions on the market: