They also summarized the maintenance needed for Huxley model:
- Use acetone based cleaning solution (nail polish remover will work) to wipe the bed, ensure it is not heated.
- Ensure rear fans are clear of cable obstruction.
- When feeding filament ensure it has a pointed end, this will help its feeding into the hot-end and extruder.
- Ensure the y axis linear rods are in place in the supports.
- Ensure that the nut holding the x axis idler is finger tight.
- Run the printer fans for no less than 3 minutes before print to ensure smooth operation.
- All the daily checks plus:
- Ensure all the nuts are tight (there are 48 of them).
- Check that all 6 bearings are in place.
- All the Daily and Weekly checks plus:
- Cleaning the nozzle: Raise the z axis 50mm from home and the hot-end to 200 through 'Pronterface'. Clean the nozzle of any excess material using a wooden spatula or knife **CAUTION** THIS MUST BE DONE WITH EXTREME CAUTION, the hot-end is at up to 250 degrees C!
- Check belt tension on x and y axis. (refer to assembly instructions)
- Check that all five steppers are firmly attached to the frame/supports.
- Tighten the U brackets connecting the z axis motors to the threaded rods.
- Check end stops for wear.
- Grease linear rods x6 with WD-40 or similar lubricant.
- The electric connectors and screws should be checked for tightness.
- Check bed wires for integrity replace if worn.
Here is Instructables page with all the details:
Thingiverse page (not public at the moment):