Replicape technical specifications:
- 1GHz of raw power
- 5 stepper motor drivers (DRV8825)
- 3 high power MOSFETs for 2 extruders and 1 HPB
- 3 medium power PWM controlled MOSFETs for up to 3 fans/LED strips
- 3 analog input ports for thermistors. Noise-filtered inputs and option for shielding
- 6 inputs for end stops
- 1 bus for Dallas 1W temperature sensor for monitoring the cold end. Up to 10 sensors can be added to the bus.
- Microstepping individually programmable for each SMD from 1 to 32.
- All steppers are controlled by the Programmable Realtime Unit (PRU) for hard real time operation.
- Single 12 to 24V PSU, fans are still 12V.
- Compatible with BeagleBone and BeagleBone Black
- Controllable via Ethernet, USB and Manga Screen
- Rugged connectors and lots of protection makes it ideal for development.
- Open source software written in Python for maintainability and hackability.
- Both hardware, firmware and software are open source under the CC BY-SA licence
- Priced at 179 USD