From company page about Grid 2:
The GRID II is a third generation printer from mbot3D. This sturdy metal frame 3d printer has one of the biggest build sizes on the market for desktop 3D Printers, 260x230x200mm. It is available in single head or dual head configuration.
The new printer features an automatic build plate calibration system that guides the user through the setup and then at every print probes the surface and uses the calibrated distance.
The printer also features a glass build plate , and a magnetic build plate holder making it a breeze to remove your build plate to remove your prints, which ensures your build plate calibration is kept in top condition.
The mbot3D GRID II also feature single or dual print fans to make sure your PLA prints are perfect every time!
The printer is bundled with a SD card, and an exclusive tool box with the basic tools need for maintenance of the printer.
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS
- Size: 405 mm x 405 mm x 410 mm
- Shipping Box: 520 mm x 520 mm x 520 mm
- Weight: 18 Kg
- AC Input: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Power Requirements: 24V DC @ 6.25 amps
- Connectivity: USB, SD card with SDHC support
- Chassis: Steel
- Front Cover: PVC Panel
- XYZ Bearings: IKO Linear Bearings
- Stepper Motors: 1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro stepping
- Firmware: Sailfish OS Firmware
- Printer Host Software: ReplicatorG
- File Types: STL
- Operating Systems: Windows(XP/7/8/8.1), Ubuntu Linux(10.04+), Mac OS X (10.6+)