Chinese companies are delivering more sophisticated 3d printers. I would like to see independent review of Uncia.
- Building Volume: 102 x 77 x 180mm (4.02 x 3.03 x 7.09 in)
- XY precision：0.1mm (3.94 in)
- Z precision：0.1mm (3.94 in)
- Software: Snapshot version 1.0
- Printer size: 310x210x670 mm (12.20x8.27x26.38 in)
- Weight: 12kg
- Operating temperature:0°-32° C
- Power: 100-240V,~2A, 50-60HZ
- Data input: USB Building Volume: 102x77x180mm(0.1mm precision)
- Price: $999, but they are offering coupons ($100~$500) on Indiegogo
Here is their Indiegogo campaign:
Looks like Uncia was a full success, they released upgraded version with improved projector and mechanics and are growing their company:
You can get the Uncia for 299 USD on Indigogo trough their limited campaign:
At that point Uncia is the cheapest DLP based 3d printer.