This is one big BIG printer. It has bigger volume then Obejt 1000.
- Build volume (mm): 1147 x 1000 x 1188 (ca. 1.3 m³)
- Resolution: 100 micron – 1 mm
- Tool heads: 2
- Fabrication methods: FDM 3D Printing
- CNC Milling (optional)
- Supported Printing Materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, HDPE, PC, NYLON, TPE, LAYWOOD, LAYBRICK
- Weight: Printer appx. 200 kg
- Weight: Heated Table appx. 40 kg
- Distance Pole to Pole (quadratic): 1,575 m
- Height (maximum): 1,585 m
- Length: 1,665 m
The price will also be huge: 39000 USD! WOW!
Now, don't get me wrong, I would really like to see it in action, and not only on mock-ups and few photos ob printed objects. How do they handle material changes in such a huge volume? Is this even important?
BigRep PDF brochure:
|Organic design table printed on BigRep|
here is another video wit some action from BigRap printing coffee table: