From product page:
Zinter™...it's a printer with a Z axis
Zinter™ PRO is the breakthrough high accuracy, full featured desktop 3D printer from Ion Core Ltd and true out-the-box experience.
The Zinter™ Pro is fitted with two extruders. This means the ability to print with two materials or two colours as part of a single model. Zinter's enclosed environment and heated build platform ensure prints are shielded from external condition changes for perfect prints every time.
Superior build quality and aesthetics coupled with our leading software means the British made Zinter™ Pro is not only the most accurate and full featured desktop 3D printer on the market, but its the best looking too!
- Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication
- Build Volume: 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Heated Bed: Yes
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Number of Extruders: 2
- Nozzle Diameter: 2 x 0.4mm
- Print Materials: ABS, PLA, Nylon, PVA, PC
- Connectivity: Standalone SD card and USB cable
- Movement: Patented linear rails and carriages
- Chassis: Aluminium framework, stainless steel bands and plastic panelling
- Build Surface: Heat Glass
- CE Mark: Safety Tested and Approved
- priced at £2,350 (€2,800 / $3,850) with 10 week lead time
The company also plans to launch ZintShare 3d printfiles sharing platform in February 2014. We will see how it develops.
They deliver the printer with their custom software "Simplify 3D":