- Creates plastic parts up to 8" x 8" x 8"
- Uses 1.75mm plastic filament (ABS recommended, PLA possible)
- Heated Build Platform
- Enhanced calibration
- Solidoodle Motherboard
- Spring loaded Acrylic Extruder with stepper motor, .4mm nozzle
- Resolution up to .1mm
- 13.5" x 14" x 15" case footprint (L x W x H) - S3 is 13.5" x 14" x 14"
- Internal Steel frame
- 100V-240V Universal Power Supply
- Software: One-click software installer, Windows, Mac, & Linux compatible
- The Solidoodle 4 3D printer is priced at $999, $200 more expensive than the Solidoodle 3. It is available on Solidoodle webshop and in a number of retail stores such as electronics chain Micro Center, and it ships within 2-3 weeks.