From video description:
Finnish miniFactory® 3D printer educational platform.
You now have the opportunity to take your first step into the world of 3D printing at your home. 3D printing technology will be present at schools and work places in the future, there's just no way around it. Give yourself the opportunity to get acquainted with 3D printing or invest in your offspring, maybe you'll be supporting a future technology genius! After all, you will be the master and commander of your own factory, miniFactory.
- Action motion 80mm/s
- Layer thickness up 100 microns (0.1mm)
- Largest possible item size: 150mm x 150mm x 150mm (3375 cubic centimeters in capacity)
- Printing platform heating: Available
- Changeable printing platform: Available
- Printing tape thickness: 1.75mm
- Tested and approved materials: PLA, ABS, Nylon
- Temperature spectrum: HPDE, Laywoo-d, Polycarbonate, HIPS
- Mid-process item cooling: Available
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- 3D printer dimensions: 43,5cmx34cmx30cm
- Weight: 11kg