From video description:
The more 3D printing becomes popular, the more myths about it appear in the mass media. Watch how top 5 myths about 3D printing are being debunked by experts and stay wise. The original interviews belong to The London Science Museum. Professionals that are sharing their remarks on this video are:
- Richard Hague (University of Nottingham, 3D printing research group) talks about 3D printers in every home.
- Adrian Bowyer (creator of RepRap project) disputes about danger that 3D printers bring.
- Brian Derby (University of Manchester, Professor of material science) explains the role of 3D printing in transplant surgery.
- Chris Tuck (University of Nottingham, 3D printing research group) gives reasons about speed of 3D printers.
- Lisa Harouni (Digital Forming, software developer) tells us about modeling software issues in 3D printing.
here is new mythbusting presentation by Joris Peel with more information and recommendations: