From Fundable campaign:
Built upon the philosophy of freedom, Aleph Objects, Inc. is transforming the 3D printer industry. Based in Loveland, Colorado, we founded the LulzBot brand on a dedication to the free and open exchange of information and innovation, and in doing so, have made a name for ourselves in the growing maker community. In fact, LulzBot 3D printers are the only 3D printers to carry the Free Software Foundation's Respects Your Freedom certification. Our TAZ printer is our fifth generation printer and is representative of the best and brightest ideas sourced from a global community of passionate innovators.
Why TAZ 2 is the Best Desktop 3D Printer for You:
- TAZ offers the largest build area of any assembled desktop 3D printer. Print your large part in one complete piece or multitask by printing many smaller prints simultaneously.
- New to TAZ 2 — print without being attached to a computer. TAZ 2 comes with a LCD display with a SD card reader for untethered printing.
- You have the flexibility to use the optimal material for your project by choosing from the broadest selection of printing material.
- Minimize your ongoing printing cost with free software upgrades, free upgraded designs and the ability to do self repair.
- Create detailed, higher quality prints with 75 micron print resolution.
- Finish your prints faster and more reliably with excellent hot-end control and 200mm/s print speed.
Now on Fundable: