they made a new development of their first machine in form of Open Gigabot (see details bellow).
They are currently selling full kits for 3950 USD and assembled printers for 5450 USD.
Company page: http://www.re3d.org/
re:3D just started an KS campaign for new iteration of Open Gigabot open source 3d printer with very large volume:
- Open Hardware – Modular frame constructed out of aluminum, power and data ports exposed, and additional headers for other possible hacks.
- Open Software – Writen in Python, fully documented, and most importantly, able to be ‘hacked’ to your own desire.
- Gigantic Scale – Build envelope of 24 x 24 x 20 inches, while being able to fit through the standard door frame.
- Touchscreen Graphical User Interface – Allows for easy control as well as remote printing from afar.
- Optimized Design Footprint – extremely efficient design, to pack the greatest number of features into the smallest space possible. All features are accessible from the front of the machine.
- Networked – Can effortlessly connect to the network in your home or office via a typical router using WiFi, USB or ethernet.
- Watch-Dog – Sensors to reliably notify the user of filament feed errors, low filament, motor drive faults and temperature issues.
KS campaign link: