From project page:
Priced around 400 $ for the kit.
- The smallest Foldable 3d printer!
- Low Cost 3D printer, costs half of many 3d printers on the market, and it’s portable!
- Based on standard/cheap 20x20mm aluminum extrusion
- Easy to use: just unfold, place under a projector, and print!
- Low energy consumption (approx. 5W)
- Interchangeable resin bed and platform, including a smaller one for experimenting and printing small parts
- Max Print volume 90 x 90 x ~90 mm
- Z resolution up to 0,01mm!
- The first 3D printer with a 3D Holographic visualization of the printing progress!
- Laser Scanner Platform kit available, will transform the LumiFold in a 3D Scanner
- Travel kit with Lithium battery, with the IPad / IPhone control Kit you are ready for printing everywhere in the world!
Updated video of full print process from unfolding to printed object: