Tech specs from video description:
- A one off, designed by Werner Berry
- Platen 14"
- Build volume 2460 sq inches.
- Zero lash ball joints fully capable of 50 micron LH prints.
- The hot end can be popped off the magnets (disconnected) and re-installed in less than 15 seconds. Nice for working on or color changes.
- Filament reel mounted on top the top deck out of the way (Horizontally)
- A simple minimal part count filament feeder that is mounted with magnets and can be removed in less then 10 seconds.
- All aluminum frame designed with maximum cooling of the stepper motors and electronics.
- A long cable attached LCD SD card control panel also mounted with magnets removable or mounted in 2 seconds.
- A fully adjustable preload, highly efficient, inexpensive, structural linear rail system.
- A rapid heat 110 volt platen.
- Easy micro adjustable top limit switches.
- Integrated LED strip lighting for great illumination.
Here is his DIY thermal containment add-on. I haven't seen this kind of improvised heat chamber for prevention of warping anywhere else. He also shows printed results. Great stuff!
Update: The Dimple Die Zero-Lash Magnetic Joint End Effector
Update 2: Huge model built with almost no warping