- Price: 699 €
- Print speed: 150 to 300 mm / s
- Print resolution: X, Y: 0.5 mm; Z: 0.2-0.25 mm.
- Linear ball bearings 8 and 10 mm
- Weight: 8.7 kg
- Printer dimension: (l x w x h) 600 x 450 x 600 mm
- Capable of printing objects of max. 200 x 200 x 200 mm using ABS wires or PLA 3mm
- Compatible with open source software and firmware
- Made with aluminum profiles, designed for joint implantation
- Heated bed
Update: Even after some time, not much more information is available, but here is video review of the printer however it is in Dutch.
Update 2: Some new videos are up for this printer
Assembly video, it took the guy 25 hours to assemble the Velleman K8200
Video by: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI1Jj7M6xCUbtcI_NahWWoQ?feature=watch
Velleman k8200 kit content and unboxing
Video by: https://www.youtube.com/user/skyreacher79?feature=watch
Assembly video by Conrad NL, it took them 12 hours to do it
This youtube user had some problems and defective parts delivered. Belt drives and bolt adapters were bent and misaligned which caused motor and belt axes to wobble. Some comments under his videos say it is not difficult to correct, I'm not convinced. Maybe transport related defect or manufacturing error.
Here are information and files for upgrading and improving your Velleman K8200 by skyreacher79
Z-holder base and holder:
here is Skyreacher79s video guide on printing with multiple colors on single extruder Velleman K8200 printer:
DIY enclosure for your Velleman K8200: