Features of the Therminator 5
- A large heat zone for temp stabilization.
- Machined brass for better heat transfer and durability.
- Double heat power resisters for fast heat -up and heat zone stability for fast print jobs.
- A thicker insulator (PEEK) for heat isolation and durability.
- Only has five total parts making it very easy to maintain.
- The nozzle comes off without taking the extruder or hot end apart.
- Uses SeeMeCNC nozzles that are always available and cost less than other nozzles you have to buy (if in stock)
- The mount is common for most RepRap Mendel and Prusa extruders.
- RepRap open source hardware
- Works with ABS and PLA. We are in the process of trying it with nylon based filament.
- 3mm and 1.75 mm filament
- .35mm and .5mm nozzles.