- Build volume: 210x190x140mm
- Overall size: 500x460x410mm
- Printing materials: ABS, PLA, 1.75mm diameter thermoplastic.
- Build surface: PCB-heated bed to reduce complexity of assembly and to ensure parts do not warp. Computer interface: USB
- X-carriage: Three Z-adjustable deposition heads.
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Resolution: 0.0125mm
- Building speed: 1,800 mm/min
- Moving speed: 12,000 mm/min
- Deposition rate: 33 cm3 / hr
- Motion: Linear ball bearings on X and Y axes, Igus low friction bushings on Z axis.
- Pre-soldered electronics with built-in microSD card slot for standalone printing.
- enhanced widely-used Marlin firmware allowes the addition of a slave controller board to drive the extra extruders.
- Arduino-compatible Melzi electronics for both the master and slave controllers.